Wednesday 26 January 2011

Paul McCartney enjoys emotional fans

Sir Paul McCartney confirms that my songs often bring out deep emotions among his fans.

Paul McCartney has ability to perform a back catalogue that stretches over 50 years,he further confirms that he is aware of the intense feelings he creates in his supporters during live shows but acknowledges they are usually having more fun than he is.

“You’re not as aware of it as the people in the audience you talk to afterwards. But you’re aware of a feeling. The nice thing is it’s a common feeling, ‘cos it’s you and them feeling it. Obviously when I do Here Today or Something, I’m specifically thinking of John or George. When I do My Love or Maybe I’m Amazed, I’m specifically thinking of Linda. So there’s an inherent emotion in those songs,” he told Q magazine.

“But I get myself sometimes with other artists. A few years ago I saw James Taylor and... it wasn’t the song... it was just the memory of his voice and his guitar and I just thought, ‘I f**king love this guy’ And it got me. I suddenly found myself crying,” he revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment